Retail Hero - RMS Lite POS Software
RMS Lite POS Software
Retail Hero RMS Lite is a unique and affordable way to add lanes to your Microsoft RMS installation. The software hooks directly into your RMS server, ideal for temporary checkstands, trade shows, line busting, or any situation where you may need to temporarily incease checkout coverage.
RMS Lite has been designed to match the interface of Microsoft RMS, making it easy for employees to get up and running. Familiar features including scanned product entry, quick-tender, recommended product replacements, reprinting the previous order, and more ensure your employees have the same day-to-day functions they get from RMS.
RMS Lite doesn't require an active service plan, helping you better manage your expenses. With the software, you also receive lifetime access to product fixes, downloads, and minor version upgrades, making Retail Hero RMS Lite an excellent addition to any RMS retail installation.
Detailed RMS Lite InfoRequirements
- Microsoft RMS
- Microsoft Windows XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later, Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 or later, Windows Embedded for Point of Service (Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations only), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 or later, or Windows Vista Business or above (32-bit only)
- Intel Pentium 600 MHz or higher processor (1 GHz recommended)
- 50 MB (1 GB for Microsoft Dynamics RMS Headquarters) Hard Disk Space
- 192 MB of RAM (512 MB or higher recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor with 256 colors for Point of Sale application
VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution monitor for Manager application
- 32-bit network card required for Microsoft Dynamics RMS Headquarters
We Also Recommend